Finance Business Partner
Salary: £54k - 55k per year + bonus, pension & health care
Location: London, Greater London, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently assisting a large global services business with the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner. You will be a fully qualified accountant with previous relationship management experience as well as budgeting, forecasting and analysis skills. This role will report into the Divisional Finance Director and partner with senior operational heads of business areas onsite in London.
Areas of responsibility include:
- The key purpose of a Business Partner is to support business leaders to deliver profitable and sustainable growth for services. The Business Partner is responsible for providing dedicated, commercial and financial decision support aligned to strategic and customer priorities, to win good business and improve shareholder value
- Act as a trusted, visible and accessible point of contact to business leaders; providing commercial and financial decision support; challenge and insight into business profitability to drive future performance.
- Understand the customer landscape and their drivers to provide contract / service pricing, cash and margin optimisation recommendations, ensuring an acceptable balance of risk and return.
- Accountable for the accuracy of financial records, compliance, business financial plans and forecasts that are produced by the global back office teams.
- Understand the value drivers of the business and provide guidance on contract / service performance including ROI, scenario planning, KPI analysis and benchmarking.
- Support the portfolio strategy through market, competitor and portfolio analysis; and inform market entry and exit decisions.
- Develop customer relationships to support successful commercial and financial negotiations regarding variable revenue, rebids and change notices.
- Support business leaders to deliver contractual obligations through identification of over and under delivery, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations.
- Drive contract / service cost optimisation projects through profitability analysis and efficiency recommendations.
- Proactive identification, assessment and management of financial and commercial risks
- Drive contractual uplifts to support individual businesses as required
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional who wants to add value and be a true partner to the business. Multiple future career options exist for career hungry individuals both in the UK and globally. You will be rewarded with a bonus scheme, pension and health care.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com