Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £45k - 70k per year + excellent benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
This role partners with the Business Owner to drive forwards successful growth strategy. Other role responsibilities include:
* Management of a small team of finance staff
* Drive and control the financial performance of the business
* Provide useful analysis and commercial insight as well as the monthly management accounts for all sites
* Creating and maintaining the profit and loss reports
* Supporting the forecasting and budgeting process.
The role is business facing and requires the individual to build strong internal relationships and be proactive in supplying robust and concise financial information and commercial acumen.
This role will suit a Qualified Accountant working in hospitality or looking for their first move out of practice with hospitality audit experience. Strong technical skills are imperative together with good financial and management accounts experience. In addition, previous staff management/supervision is useful, coupled with excellent communication and IT skills.
This exciting company continues its growth throughout the UK and requires a professional individual with the desire to continually improve and progress with personal and career development. In return for your knowledge and experience you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org