Accounts Payable Manager
Salary: £55k - 60k per year
Location: London, Greater London, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently assisting a rapidly growing organisation with a newly created senior role. The award-winning business is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to take ownership of all areas of financial processes whilst managing & motivating a small team, ensuring robust internal control frameworks. Duties of the role will include;
- Manage the Accounts Payable & credit control departments for the Group. Ensuring the most efficient process is adopted for invoice processing, payments runs and collections.
- Ongoing review of internal processes and procedures for improvements and processing efficiency, ensuring the team are processing effectively with the tools provided and that operating issues are escalated and followed through for resolution.
- Produce KPI reports on productivity, highlighting main issues and concerns as well as positive feedback on performance.
- Manage the bank postings and reconciliations function, ensuring complete and accurate posting of receipts into the accounting system. Oversee posting of employee expenses.
- Ensure the team is well supported, properly trained and managed effectively.
You must be ambitious, motivated and outgoing to match this high energy team. Due to the companies ambition & growth plans there is ample opportunity of progression for hardworking, determined candidates. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com