Senior Commercial Analyst
Salary: £37k - 45k per year + 5% bonus & benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently working with a reputable, international company with offices near Brighton who are looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Analyst. The role will provide oversight of all key commercial risks to sales and margin performance with a strong focus on financial delivery, customer’s needs and flexible, targeted pricing.
Some of the main accountabilities include:
- Senior technical role leading the development, review & testing of complex analysis and modelling, making recommendations to inform and challenge business operations, performance and improvement.
- Design strategies and products to maximise margin in both the short and long term, for both new and existing customers.
- Create a commercial risk dashboard for the customer segment and interface with other Sales & Marketing teams for delivery of this.
- Design and operate a forecast process that delivers a forecast of customer accounts.
- Continually improve analysis and reporting that ensures sales and margin are fully understood, and all risks and opportunities quantified to ensure robust commercial decision making.
The ideal candidate must be self motivated, have extensive experience and proven delivery in managing financial or commercial targets in a highly regulated environment, strong planning and organisational skills and able to translate business strategies into clear objectives.
In return for your knowledge and experience you will be rewarded with an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com