Salary: £40k - 45k per year + benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a part qualified (ACA / ACCA or CIMA) FP&A Analyst to join a well-known organisation near Brighton. The role is responsible for analysing business performance, detecting difficulties and facilitating solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Contract controlling and forecasting revenue to ensure maximum potential.
- Analysis of cost centre (forecast vs actual).
- Control and analysis of capital spending.
- Accounts receivable controlling and reporting of accounts receivable.
- Investigation of corporate financing, competitor analysis and trend spotting
- Process improvements and ensuring efficiency within the organisation.
The successful candidate will play a key part in the FP&A team and would be joining the organisation at an exciting time. You will be offered a competitive salary, Study Support and a benefits package whilst making an immediate impact in a growing business.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org