Salary: £30k - 35k per year
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are working exclusively with a local Charity in the area for recruiting a Finance Manager. They are looking for someone who is Qualified/QBE and someone who has worked within a Non-For-Profit organisation. You will be tasked to provide sound financial management knowledge to both colleagues and senior stakleholders on how the charity is financial performing, whilst maximising the charities fundings. You will also need to adhere to the regulations of the financial goverance and all other legal requirements that are associated within charities.
- Produce accurate monthly financial and management accounts
- Provide support with the preparation of the statutory annual reporting and accounts
- Be involved with the orgainsation's short/long term financial planning - how you can improve the cash efficency
- Ensure you keep to all the necessary reporting standards "SORP" all compliant and all the other regulators HMRC, Charity Commission etc
- Manage and oversee the processing of Payroll for the Charity
- Be able to advise budget holder's of the charities spend and also guide junior members within the team - training and development
- Qualified/QBE Accountant
- Experience of using SORP accounting
- Experience working within a Charity Sector.
For further information please contact Lloyd Durrant on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com