Salary: £25k - 30k per year
Location: Faversham, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks is pleased to be working with a growing SME in the Faversham area. Our client is keen to recruit a Payroll Officer with 5+ years’ experience.
The role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Producing and running multiple payrolls to tight deadlines.
- Inland Revenue compliance requirements are kept current.
- Year End P11d’s, Year-end returns, enquiries and car returns.
- Prepare and submit B&CE returns.
- Reconciliation of payroll nominal accounts.
- Pension calculations are produced and reconciled when required.
To be suitable for the position your profile should be similar to the following:
- Good Communication skills.
- Team player.
- Can work independently or with a team.
- Can identify areas of a process which can be improved.
- Not afraid to be innovative and challenge the norm.
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to challenge processes, improve procedures and study for their payroll qualification.
For further information please contact Matt Taylor on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org