Salary: Market related
Location: Croydon, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is pleased to be working with a medium sized manufacturing business in the Croydon area. Our client is currently recruiting for a fully qualified FP&A Analyst.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Leading the forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Building financial models.
- Working closely with senior management/department directors. Talking them through the numbers, delivering finance presentations and advising on long-term financial strategy.
- Project Accounting.
- Driving improvements with the accounting software.
- Providing comprehensive financial analysis on the performance of key business units.
- Driving improvements with KPIs.
- Producing monthly Management Accounts.
- Supporting the wider finance team as and when required with ad-hoc tasks.
The ideal candidate will have a background similar to the following:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- Manufacturing sector experience ideal (but not essential).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong EXCEL skills.
- Experience of building complex financial models.
- Experience of using SAP or an ERP system.
The role pays a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org