Financial Accountant (Maternity Cover)
Salary: Market related
Location: Dover, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently working with one of Kent's best known businesses. Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant on a long-term, fixed term contract.
The role involves the following key responsibilities:
- Preparation of Statutory accounts.
- Submitting Consolidated accounts.
- Supporting external auditors.
- Providing the wider business with technical advice regarding changes in accounting rules.
- Submitting annual budgets, plans and forecasts.
- Preparing Corporation Tax returns for the Group.
This position will suit someone from the following background:
- A qualified ACA or ACCA accountant.
- Strong understanding of UK GAAP.
- Experience of managing UK tax returns.
- Experience in the preparation of consolidated accounts.
- Ideally trained in practice, with subsequent industry experience.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Someone available at 4 weeks notice or less.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org