Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary: £30k - 35k per year
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is recruiting for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join a national company with offices near Haywards Heath. The ideal candidate will be an active ACCA/ CIMA Part Qualified Accountant with previous experience within a similar role.
The purpose of this role is to work with the accounts team in the production of timely and accurate reporting, whilst assisting the business in key areas of the operations. Contributing to the prepartion of monthly managment reporting, VAT & Tax returns and annual Financial Statements
Other responsibilities include
- Completion of all Balance Sheet account reconciliations backed up with appropriate documentation and preparation of reconciliations for monthly review
- Posting of month end journals and adjustments
- Completion of daily/weekly group cash reporting requirements
- Supporting the accurate and timely completion of the management accounts
- Support of group companies’ statutory reporting and account completion, including liaison with auditors
- Support of VAT returns.
- Support the Financial Accountant during month end/year end close and budget process
The ideal candidate will have previous financial experience, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and be self motivated. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join an organisation at an exciting time. In return you will be offered a generous salary and full study support.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org