Interim Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Salary: £250 - 300 per day
Location: Redhill, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are currently working with a large well respected commercial company to recruit a Payroll and Benefits Partner on an inital 6 months basis, with offices in the Redhill area. You will lead and manage the processes and operations for the UK payroll and employee benefits scheme.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing a Monthly and weekly Payroll collating timesheet information, processing Starters and Leavers.
- Calculating Sick Pay and SSP Payments dealing with Tax Credits, Court Orders and Student Loans.
- Submission of P45, P46 forms to the Inland Revenue
- Submission of pension forms, starter and leaver details to the pension provider on a monthly basis
- Third party payments and manual payments related to payroll
- Preparation monthly payroll reconciliation
- Working Benefits System and processes.
- Source and negotiate employee benefits
- lead the administration of the employee scheme
- Inland Revenue, National Statistics and employee enquires on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly P&O Metrics for dashboard using data
- Track and monitor headcount movements
This is a broad role with individual responsibility. My client is looking for someone with a background in and knowledge of payroll and experience of running a monthly payroll process and benefits schemes. Given the business interaction within this role you’ll need to have excellent verbal & written communications skills and possess a friendly and helpful personality. You will need to have strong IT skills to be able to manage the data. This is a temporary contract for a period of 6 months.
For further information please contact Emma Prior on 01737 300933, or email emma.31DBB3C03.firstname.lastname@example.org