Financial Accounts Assistant
Ref: JG FAA 7/10
Salary: £13 - 14 per hour + 10% Bonus
Location: Chertsey, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are recruiting a financial accounts assistant on a temporary basis (long term sickness cover).
Our client has commercial offices in Chertsey and are offering £13.80 per hour PAYE + 105 bonus, until February 28th 2020.
You will be within the Treasury and intercompany team, providing administrative support, such as:
- Bank postings, reports reconciliations and other Treasury tasks as required by the business, accurately and to strict deadlines.
- Raising Intercompany invoices and posting receipts and producing reconciliations as required by the business and in accordance with deadlines.
- Month end reporting.
- Assisting the Treasury manager by providing cover when needed.
- Daily cash flow forecast and daily bank clearing.
- Ensuring evidence attached to postings for audit purposes.
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills; able to manage internal and external working relationships professionally. You must be flexible and able to cope with pressure form tight deadlines. You will also have to be organised and pay high attention to detail.
For further information please contact Jack Giles on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com