Bonus and Commissions Specialist
Ref: JG BC Spec 7/10
Salary: £14 - 15 per hour + 10% bonus
Location: Chertsey, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Chertsey.
Essentially the role consists of finance administration, reporting and analysis, particularly collating and reviewing KPI's, SMART objectives, targets and communicating results.
The role is a long term temporary position, ending December 2020, paying £14.28 PAYE.
- Manage data collection and entry to support colleagues.
- Analyse the quality of objectives set.
- Ensure payments are submitted to payroll, on time, for processing.
- Assisting the migration to new automated bonus and commission scheme.
- Manager and employee training on PBP schemes.
- Communicate targets.
- Calculate sales and non-sales payments, adhering to strict deadlines.
- Manage and respond to queries promptly and professionally.
Hard skills in this role include advanced Excel skills, experience of using commission and bonus software, experience in business modelling and qualifications in relevant field(s).
To be successful you must pay high attention to detail and be highly organised. Good communication skills are essential, you will be sharing information, analysing and setting targets, therefore you will be personable, enthusiastic and able to build rapport.
For further information please contact Jack Giles on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com