Salary: £35k - 40k per year + Study Support
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is excited to be working with an international organisation based in mid-Sussex recruiting for a part qualified Finance Analyst to work as a member of the overseas financial accounting team.
The primary objective is to support the business growth strategies. A key expectation is to support business units within EMEA in order to build and maintain a high performing team of Analysts. It will also be key for this role to continuously strive for improvements and development of self and the team. Day to day duties include:
- Review monthly results and provide analysis
- Completion of the annual budget process.
- Financial support as required to the varied range of UK stakeholders
- Support other analysts with the quarterly forecasting process
- Support to Senior Finance Analyst with compliance and Financial Reporting requirements
- Identifying and assessing business risks and opportunities
- Developing and accessing business cases and models for decision making
The ideal candidate will have previous financial experience or relevant degree, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and be self-motivated. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join a large organisation that will offer mentoring and progression. In return you will receive a generous salary and full study support
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org