Ref: JG Insolvency 1
Salary: £20k - 40k per year
Location: Sutton, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are currently recruiting on behalf of a practice in Sutton who are looking to bring in an Insolvency Administrator to their expanding team.
As licensed Insolvency Practitioners, the organisation encourages clients facing financial difficulties to seek early advice.
- Full life cycle management of a portfolio of high volume of cases to include a variety of corporate work and personal insolvency.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting and cashiering.
- Instructing other professionals.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 1-3 years' case administrator experience.
- Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring and recovery practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results.
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Competence using MS Office applications.
- A sound working knowledge of IPS.
- A-C.CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential.
For further information please contact Jack Giles on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org