Salary: £45k - 50k per year + benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a newly qualified Financial Accountant to join a private equity backed organisation with office in Brighton. The ideal candidate must be a newly qualified ACA or ACCA accountant. The organisation is entering a period of growth, both organically and via acquisition, and the Financial Accountant will be instrumental in ensuring the Finance team continues to deliver.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and accounts preparation.
- Monitor and report on changes to IFRS and the impact on the business.
- Production of monthly financial reporting to a consistently high standard.
- Liaise with external auditors and advisors.
- Support the FD with acquisition accounting and integration.
- Monitor the financial control framework and ensure controls are of a high standard, consistently applied, appropriately documented and adapted in line with developments within the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to build a career in a rapidly expanding business and would be well suited to candidates looking for their first move from practice into industry. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com