Salary: £27k - 29k per year
Location: Canterbury, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are pleased to be working with a well established business in the heart of Canterbury. My client require a Payroll Supervisor to join their busy team. The successful candidate is to ensure the smooth running and processing of the monthly payrolls, adheing to strict deadlines and statutory and audit regulations, whilst supporting and developing the payroll team. The successful candidate has to have expereince using iTrent software.
Key responsibilities include:
1. To act as the key point of contact for the payroll team in day-to-day processing.
2. To supervise all aspects of the monthly payrolls and the processes within from input of new starters to BACS payments and integration of data into finance system.
3. To ensure the payroll team are up to date on current payroll & benefits and pensions legislation.
4. Working with the Pensions Officer to ensure compliance with pension regulations and individual's pension deductions are accurate.
5. Monitor and reconcile the payroll control accounts, identifying any discrepancies and working with other teams including HR & OD, Management Accounts and Financial Accounts to ensure correction of errors and revision of process accordingly.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business at an exciting time. On offer is a very competitive salary and market leading benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and 2 additional days at Christmas) and maximum pension contribution. My client encourage learning and development and progression is there for anyone that wants it.
For further information please contact Matt Taylor on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org