Mixed Tax Senior
Salary: Market related
Location: Orpington, Greater London, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks Finance is delighted to be partnering with one of Kent's largest accountancy practices. Our client is looking to recruit a Mixed Tax Senior.
Role responsibilities include:
- Managing own mixed client portfolio.
- Reviewing corporation tax computations and other work prepared by team members.
- Preparing more complex tax computations.
- Preparing and filing Corporate and Personal Tax Returns.
- Advising clients on tax compliance regulations and liabilities.
- Meeting required deadlines in respect of tax compliance (filing and payment).
- Undertaking research into tax enquiries and providing tax planning advice appropriate to your experience and training.
- Achieving or exceeding assignment budgets and profits and/or identifying reasons for non-achievement of budgets as appropriate.
- Assisting managers across the region to ensure tax teams are making best use of the resources available at all times.
- Securing new clients through ongoing business development initiatives.
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with existing clients.
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues and relevant tax authorities and other interested third parties.
- Providing general assistance to the tax team.
- Admin and other ad hoc tasks as required.
Your profile will be similar to the following:
- Relevant experience in tax.
- Hands on experience of a broad range of personal and/or corporate/business tax matters.
- ATT/CTA/ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Practice background.
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically.
- Flexible approach during busy periods.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org