Salary: £24k - 28k per year
Location: Canterbury, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks are pleased to be working with a well established Business based in the heart of Canterbury. My client has asked me to assist in the search for an AAT qualified Accountant, looking to work within a fast paced, ever changing environment on a 12 month FTC. Experience assisting with Management Accounts and an intermediate level of Excel, including V Lookups and Pivot Tables is a must.
Below is a list of key responsibilities:
1. Management of daily banking and reconciliation's.
2. Maintaining the fixed asset register.
3. Monthly sales reporting.
4. Assisting with month end accounts.
5. Forecasting and budgeting to support budgeting activity.
6. Ad-hoc duties to support Management Accountant and Senior Management team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team on a fixed term contract. As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, there could be an opportunity to remain beyond the 12 months as the business is going through a period of change and growth.
For further information please contact Matt Taylor on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com