Finance Business Partner
Salary: £70k - 75k per year + bonus, pension & health care
Location: Redhill, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a respected Insurance company with offices near Redhill. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with previous experience of business partnering and stakeholder management within the insurance sector.
This role is the link between Finance and the Business and is an integral member of the wider leadership team. The role provides high quality financial insight and support, to enable the business partners to robustly challenge decision making and drive continuous improvement in business performance across respective directorates.
Major accountabilities of the role:
- Partner with the directorates to provide financial insight and analysis to allow informed added value decisions to be made.
- Reporting on Key Performance Indicators
- Representing the business partner area within the Finance Function and vice versa, to facilitate mutual understanding and alignment and to resolve any potential issues in a an effective and prompt manner.
- Financial analysis of actual monthly results/trends to provide increased cost visibility and ownership, ensuring a robust control environment and informed and insightful commentary.
- Maintain operational planning model optimising accuracy and efficiency of processes
is an excellent opportunity for someone to add genuine commercial value to the business and build their career in an organisation large enough to be able to offer lots of future opportunities. Finally you will be rewarded with a bonus, pension and health care.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com