Salary: £40k - 50k per year + benefits
Location: Redhill, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a FP&A Analyst to join a national organisation near Redhill. The ideal candidate must be a newly qualified ACA, CIMA or CIMA accountant. You must have experience working with Excel including Pivot Tables, and ideally Excel modelling. You must have a strong analytical mind set and be familiar with spreadsheet based reporting tools. Day to day duties will include;
- Carry out financial planning and analysis to enable the delivery of overall Group strategic objectives by the business.
- Support the Senior Analysts in the maintenance and development of financial models.
- Work with Senior FP&A analysts in the delivery improvement of management information and change initiatives.
- Support in the development and production of strategic business plans, quarterly forecasts and annual capital plans.
- Develop and produce monthly financial reports.
- Produce ad hoc analysis and data extracts to support strategic initiatives and other Corporate Development projects.
This is a challenging and rewarding role. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and full benefits package plus the opportunity to develop your career.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com