Salary: £30k - 40k per year + Study Support
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a part qualified Financial Accountant to join a multinational organisation with offices near Crawley. The individual will work with all sub-groups of Group Finance with a focus on the UK entity to assist in managing tax compliance and monthly financial reporting. Day to day responsibilities;
- Responsible for all tax related matters of the organization’s UK operations including all types of tax compliance and financial statement reporting of taxes.
- Monitor and research the impact of new tax and accounting legislation to determine the financial statement reporting impact and to ensure compliance.
- Support in completion of the monthly Group reporting.
- Own and operate Finance based internal controls
- Support external audit firm with documentation related to accounting for income taxes and other general accounting matters.
The ideal candidate will be highly an ambitious ACA/ACCA studier with experience within a Financial Accounting or Audit role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to build a career in a rapidly expanding international group and would be well suited to candidates looking for their first move from practice into industry. Offering a competitive salary, study support & excellent mentoring.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com