Salary: Market related
Location: Kent, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is pleased to be working with a small, independent accountancy practice in the Orpington area. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with the partner and assisting them to meet deadlines.
- Allocating work to colleagues. Supervising work to a high standard.
- Managing client Bookkeeping using XERO software.
- VAT Returns.
- Monthly Payroll.
- CIS Returns.
The ideal candidate will have a profile similar to the following:
- Xero super user
- Recent Accountancy Practice experience.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Strong communication skills.
Competiitve salary + benefits.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org