Credit Controller/Sales Ledger
Salary: £23k - 26k per year + Benefits
Location: Purley, Greater London, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks is delighted to be working with an excellent business based in Purley. Our client are rapidly growing and are seeking an Sales Ledger/Credit Control Assistant to bolster their team.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Downloading timesheets and schedules on a Weekly or Monthly basis to prepare for invoicing.
- Raising customer invoices in SAGE for Group companies.
- Credit control and overall management of Debtors including: chasing debt, reducing debtors days and resolving/applying unallocated cash.
- Dispatching all customer invoices in a timely manner via portals, post or email – attaching printed timesheets (amended for GDPR requirements).
- Liaising with commercial team on a weekly basis for new customer information or price updates for existing customers.
- Investigating and resolving customer queries effectively and efficiently via the telephone and email.
- Preparing credit note documentation for approval by the Financial Controller and raising credit notes in SAGE.
- Completing returns and sending in a timely manner.
Your profile will be similar to the following:
- 2+ years’ experience working as an Sales Ledger and Credit Control Assistant.
- Calm and mature approach to work.
- Ability to fit in and work well in a team enviroment.
- Experience of Sage line 50 is essential.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to build relations across the business.
- Ability to work at speed and with accuracy.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach with a can-do attitude.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Well organised with strength in prioritising.
- Ability to work semi-autonomously and flexibly.
- High level of accuracy and good attention to detail.
There is an attractive salary on offer plus benefits package. There is genuine room for progression within this business and the finance team will double in size over the next 12 months. This is a great opportunity to join a business at the start of significant growth.
For further information please contact Matt Taylor on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com