Accounts and Audit Senior
Salary: £35k - 45k per year + Benefits
Location: Epsom, Surrey, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is delighted be working with an excellent independent practice in Epsom. Our client is seeking a fully qualified Accounts & Audit Senior. The role includes the following key responsiblities:
- Statutory accounts.
- Planning and delivering audits.
- Managing juniors on audits.
- Management accounts.
- Reviewing the work of junior Bookkeeper.
- Ad-hoc project work.
- Corporation & Personal Tax Returns.
- Workload split (80% accounts prep + tax/20% audit).
To be suitable for the position your profile will be similar to the following:
- ACCA/ACA qualified (at least 12 months PQE).
- 5 years+ experience working in accountancy practice.
- Hands-on approach to work.
- Good team player.
- Strong communication skills.
In return the role will pay circa £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com