PERSONAL TAX MANAGER
Salary: £50k - 60k per year + Benefits
Location: Epsom, Surrey, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks Finance is delighted to be partnering with an excellent 4 partner lead firm in Epsom. Our client is currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Manager.
This is a hands-on role which requires the review of personal tax returns, together with the preparation of returns for portfolio clients dependent upon the degree of complexity; reporting
directly to partners. Foremostly, the delivery of the tax service is the key with great career progression opportunities.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Delivering the firms tax service working alongside other dedicated tax professionals.
- Dealing with work on your own dedicated portfolio. (A varied client portfolio including HNWs, Trusts, owner managers amongst others).
- Heading up of the personal tax department and working with qualified personnel.
- The role will also encompass dealing with planning as well as advisory and compliance matters.
The ideal candidate profile will be similar to the following:
- CTA or ATT qualified.
- Ideally some managerial experience.
- Experience of working in a similar position for a practice of a similar size.
- Some Corporate Tax exposure desirable but not essential.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com