Audit Team Leader
Salary: Market related
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is delighted to be working with a large practice based out of Leatherhead who are currently seeking an Audit Team Leader.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Liaising closely with managers to undertake audit risk assessments and audit planning.
- Suporting the managers to deliver cost effective audits.
- Site visits to assess the progress of audits and provide guidance and support to on-site staff.
- Extensive lisaing with clients throughout the audit processes of planning, fieldwork and completion.
- Completion of audit file reviews and supporting junior staff to clear review points.
- Involvement in ACA students’ training and development and staff review process.
- Acquisition and disposal due diligence exercises.
- Review and documentation of internal control procedures and systems.
To be suitable for the position your profile will be similar to the following:
- Recently qualified or experienced ACAs or ACCAs.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Varied statutory audit and accounts preparation experience.
- A strong and up-to-date knowledge of FRS 102 & IFRS and ISAs.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- A team approach to working and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to delegate to and supervise junior staff.
- Ability to work under pressure to a high standard.
- Good IT skills and receptive to technology changes.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com