Salary: £35k - 40k per year + Benefits
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is delighted to be working with a 2-partner firm in Sevenoaks who are currently recruiting for an Accounts/Tax Senior. My client are a small practice with a loyal client base and are well established over a number of years. The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Accounts preparation.
- Corporation tax.
- Personal tax.
- Running a small number of audits (roughly 5% of workload).
- Ad-hoc work.
The position will suit a candidate with a profile similar to the following:
- ACCA/ACA qualified (or close to qualification).
- Someone content at Accounts Senior level.
- Either a full-time or part-time (3, 4 days per week) considered.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to work well within a small team.
In return the role will pay a competitive salary of c£35,000-£40,000 and generous benefits package.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com