Salary: £30k - 35k per year + Study Support
Location: London, Greater London, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a part qualified Assistant Accountant for a rapidly growing, start-up organisation with offices in Central London. The purpose of the role is to maintain high quality financial controls and proper accounting records, which comply with both internal group and external statutory requirements. Duties include;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts including associated balance sheet reconciliations such as multi-currency bank reconciliations, prepayments and accruals.
- Maintain fixed asset register and coordinate all capital expenditure requests.
- Provide monthly review of budget variances in overheads.
- Contribution to the monthly board pack
- Maintain a risk & opportunities tracker.
- Improve current processes and reporting schedules.
- Other ad hoc finance requests
The ideal candidate will be highly an ambitious ACA/ACCA/CIMA studier with experience within a similar role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to build a career in a rapidly expanding international group. Offering a competitive salary, study support & excellent mentoring.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com