Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Assistant
Salary: £23k - 25k per year + Benefits
Location: Tonbridge, Kent, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks is delighted to be working with an excellent business based on the outskirts of Tonbridge. Our client are rapidly growing and are seeking an Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Assistant to bolster their team.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Downloading timesheets and schedules on a Weekly or Monthly basis to prepare for invoicing.
- Raising customer invoices in SAGE for Group companies.
- Credit control and overall management of Debtors including: chasing debt, reducing debtors days and resolving/applying unallocated cash.
- Dispatching all customer invoices in a timely manner via portals, post or email – attaching printed timesheets (amended for GDPR requirements).
- Liaising with commercial team on a weekly basis for new customer information or price updates for existing customers.
- Investigating and resolving customer queries effectively and efficiently via the telephone and email.
- Preparing credit note documentation for approval by the Financial Controller and raising credit notes in SAGE.
- Completing returns and sending in a timely manner.
Your profile will be similar to the following:
- 2+ years’ experience working as an Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Assistant.
- Calm and mature approach to work.
- Ability to fit in and work well in a team enviroment.
- Experience of Sage line 50 is essential.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to build relations across the business.
- Ability to work at speed and with accuracy.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach with a can-do attitude.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Well organised with strength in prioritising.
- Ability to work semi-autonomously and flexibly.
- High level of accuracy and good attention to detail.
For further information please contact Matt Taylor on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com