Audit & Accounts Senior
Salary: £35k - 45k per year + Benefits
Location: Reigate, Surrey, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is delighted to be working with a two-partner accountancy firm based on the outskirts of Reigate. Our client are seeking a part-qualified/newly qualified ACCA/ACA Audit + Accounts Senior. The role involves the following:
- Auditing accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients.
- Preparing annual statutory accounts ensuring details are accurate.
- Preparing Corporate Tax computations.
- Plan and prioritise work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions.
- Advise and coach junior members of the team concerning work to be completed.
- Rough split of work 70%/30% (Accounts/Audit).
To be suitable for the role your profile will be similar to the following:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or PQ.
- 3+ years accountancy practice experience.
- Strong IT and communication skills.
- Friendly disposition and team player.
- Experience of working independently.
- Audit experience not essential (training can be offered).
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org