Financial and Tax Accountant
Salary: £30k - 40k per year + Study Support
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Financial and Tax Accountant to join a leading global company in the medical industry. Based near Crawley, the opportunity is ideal for a part qualified accountant from practice.
- Responsible for all tax related matters of the organisation’s UK legal entity operations including all types of tax compliance and financial statement reporting of taxes
- Support the business services team to complete the monthly group reporting
- Own and operate Finance based internal controls
- Support with the forecasting and budgeting
- Support with tax related accounting projects and monitor and research the impact of new tax legislation
- Work with auditors to prepare and file the UK Statutory accounts
The role will require involvement in a very broad range of tax and accounting areas including accounting for Income Taxes, assisting with implementation of new accounting standards, internal controls, as well as overseeing all aspects of the UK tax matters.
You will be part qualified with 3+ years relevant experience and moving from an accounting practice. The global company is rapidly expanding and offers good career progression, a competitive salary and inclusive study support and mentorship.
For further information please contact Jess Trundle on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org