Salary: £24k - 30k per year + Benefits
Location: Crowborough, East Sussex, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks is delighted to be working with an excellent 6 partner firm in the Crowborough area. Our client are seeking to add an experienced Accounts Senior to their team.
The role will include the following duties:
- Preparation of limited company accounts, partnership accounts & sole traders.
- Handling day to day queries from clients.
- Overseeing junior members of the team.
- Building effective, long lasting relationships with clients.
- VAT and Corporation Tax Returns.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate profile will be similar to the following:
- At least 3 years practice experience.
- ACA PQ/QBE/AAT qualified.
- A team player who is happy to 'roll up their sleeves'.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
Salary and benefits:
- £24,000 - £30,000.
- Study Support.
- Prviate Pension.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com