Finance Analyst / Business Partner
Salary: £40k - 45k per year
Location: Croydon, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst to join a large company based in Croydon. The role is commercially focussed with strong business partnering elements. The successful candidate will have technical accounting responsibilities as well as influence in decision making of the business.
Day to day responsibilities include
- Build strong working relationships with Sales and Management teams to optimise financial performance
- Be proactive by bringing insights and ideas to influence business performance and decision making
- Produce forward looking insight into future issues and facilitate honest discussion about performance
- Model the financial impact of business decisions and investments and conduct post implementation reviews
- Produce monthly and weekly forecasts ensuring that benefits and risk are built in appropriately
- Month end procedure including presentation of monthly results to stakeholders including variance analysis and insight
The ideal candidate will be a graduate, currently studying their ACCA/CIMA qualification or having recently qualified. They will be keen to focus on the commercial side of business and wish to develop within a fast paced environment.
The role is contractually based in Croydon and does require travel to the Hove office each week. In return the role offers a competitive salary and benefits of a large company environment including career progression options.
For further information please contact Jess Trundle on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org