Salary: £45k - 50k per year + 10% bonus plus benefits
Location: London, Greater London, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance has an exciting opportunity for an ACCA or CIMA part qualified or newly qualified Accountant to join an international company based in central London as a Finance Analyst. To be considered for the role you must have previous analytical experience and actively studying. The responsibility of this role is the preparation & analysis of monthly management reports accurately and to required deadlines. Other duties include;
- Assist with the preparation of the entries required to convert the US GAAP accounts to UK GAAP and explanations to audit teams.
- High level analysis of the Key P&L and BS lines indicating variance vs forecast and providing information on opportunities and threats.
- Monthly group reporting package ensuring that all deadlines are met by both the Financial and New Business work streams.
- Planning and forecasting modelling to support Finance Business Partners.
- Ensure SOX controls are followed, and adequate support is provided
- Manage and support client revenue queries from business leads
- Report on controllable costs and action re-allocations as required
- Provision of other ad hoc financial reports as requested.
Strong excel skills and knowledge of computerised accounting systems is also essential. You must be detail oriented and an enthusiastic team player. The company can offer excellent mentoring and career progression. They also offer occasioanl travel, large company expereince, a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com