Salary: £30k - 35k per year
Location: Redhill, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance has an exciting opportunity for an ACCA or CIMA Part Qualified Accountant to join a company in their new head office in Redhill as a Finance Analyst. The organisation has doubled within the last 3 years with more growth planned. The purpose of this role is the preparation & analysis of monthly management reports accurately and to required deadlines. Other duties include;
- Provide assistance to Financial Controller and senior Management as required
- High level analysis of the Key P&L and BS lines indicating variance vs forecast and providing information on opportunities and threats.
- Monthly group reporting package ensuring that all deadlines are met by both the Financial and new business work streams.
- Preparation of the provisional board report for review by the Financial Controller.
- Improve process throughout the department and drive for automation of the main tasks of the department, working closely with IT and other Departments.
Advanced excel skills and knowledge of computerised accounting systems is also essential. To be considered for the role you must have previous analytical experience, detail oriented and an enthusiastic team player. The company can offer excellent mentoring and in return you will be offered a generous salary package and benefits.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org