Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary: £55k - 60k per year + 10% bonus, pension and health care
Location: Reigate, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant for a well known expanding company with offices in Reigate. Working as part of the Financial Accounting team of five, responsible for producing monthly, half year and annual results. Working with staff across all three sites and multiple business functions. This role requires a qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant looking to move from practice into industry or someone working in a financial accounting role already.
- Assist with the Production of monthly financial results
- Production of monthly financial reports for presentation to senior management to analyse and explain the financial results compared to budget and forecast positions.
- Assist with the Production of annual and half year statutory financial statements for all group companies.
- Analysis of results to ensure accuracy and additionally to explain differences against latest plan/ forecast to Financial Reporting Manager for communication to senior management.
- Ensure that proper accounting records are produced and maintained to support reported results, including reconciliation and other control mechanisms. This will involve liaison with other members of the finance team responsible for production of these accounting records.
Balance sheet reconciliations co-ordination and completion of Balance sheet reconciliations linked to the above areas
- Establishing appropriate accounting policies and practices and reviewing and updating process documentation regularly. Keeping abreast of technical accounting developments to ensure that the impact of changes are understood and applied on a timely basis.
- Liaison with External auditors to ensure that annual and interim financial audits are completed in a timely basis and with no surprises.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in a large growing organisation. You can expect multiple future career options and a competitive benefits package to include a 10% bonus, pension and health care.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org