Purchase Ledger Clerk
Ref: LM 6000
Salary: £18k - 21k per year + study support
Location: East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our client in central Brighton.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that invoices and any expenses are received, approved and coded in a timely manner, and processed.
- Responsible for creating payment schedules for approval, payment run upload onto the Bank portal and payment postings.
- Responsible for Cash-books and Bank Reconciliations.
- Regular reconciliation of Supplier Statements.
- Monthly analysis of aged creditors and debit balances.
Would suit a candidate with a years experience in accounts payable looking to begin or continue their studies.
For further information please contact Lewis Moyle on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org