Salary: £50k per year + benefits package
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting a Financial Controller for a growing SME based in Uckfield. You will be a fully qualified accountant ACCA, CIMA or ACA, responsible for the day to day running of the finance team and delivering high performance, continuous improvement and excellent financial analysis to the business.
- Management of the month-end financial reporting process to ensure management accounts are produced in a timely manner and all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Production of Group consolidated financial statements including the detailed monthly management accounts and associated financial reports for each Group company.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of key balance sheet accounts and review monthly cash forecasts setting out key assumptions, sensitivities and commentary on variances to previous forecasts; Developing reports and analyses that are crucial to the management of the business.
- This role will work both with the finance teams and other users within the business to implement this.
- Introducing an annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Work with external providers of legal, accounting, audit and other professional advice, especially to ensure the compliance and filing of Statutory Financial Statements to Companies House and corporate tax returns to HMRC.
- Assisting purchase and sales ledger with managing workload and introducing new processes. Motivate manage and inspire the finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and committed Finance Manager/Controller. You will be rewarded with a competitive benefits package.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org