Salary: £30k - 35k per year
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks Finance is excited to be working with a national organisation based in Crawley recruiting for a Finance Analyst to work as a member of the financial accounting team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete and accurate external financial reporting on a timely basis. Other day to day responsibilities include;
- Work with Finance Business Partners to understand commercial background and financial impact, ensuring accuracy of forecasts.
- Assist in preparation of Business Sector and Corporate Finance reporting and communication material for meetings and reporting.
- Monitor and routinely communicate financial/operational performance trends, historical and forecasted. Assist the annual budgeting and planning processes, including development of the annual planning calendar
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual financial submissions to the Office for National Statistics.
- Continual process improvement.
It is desirable that applicants are studying/part qualified (AAT, CIMA, ACCA, or ACA) towards an accounting qualification with focus on external reporting. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com