Senior Finance Analyst (Qualified)
Salary: £50k - 58k per year + extensive benefits and WFH
Location: Worthing, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
** New Senior Finance Analyst Opportunity **
Grafton Banks Finance is recruiting a Senior Finance Analyst for a growing firm in Worthing with outstanding benefits and 2 days working from home. The main focus of the role will be on group treasury analysis and financial modelling to assist business planning and budgeting.
The role holder will work with the Finance Director and Head of Treasury to assist with cashflow forecasting, liquidity, manage foreign currency exposure and support global budget & scenario planning.
Other responsibilities include:
- Weekly Group cash reporting and analysis
- Monitoring and analysis of Group liquidity position
- Forecasting medium and long-term funding and hedging requirements
- Support the global budgeting, forecasting and scenario planning cycles
- Business Partner with key stakeholders and budget holders
- Support the UK finance team in continual development of improved analysis, insight and reporting
- Preparation of Management and Board presentations and reports as required
This is a critical, end to end Finance role ranging which from best practice accounting and transaction management to strategic financial guidance and analysis.
The successful candidate:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong financial modelling and analysis skills, ideally from a multi-site international group.
- Multicurrency experience, FX Management
- Systems experience including Coda & Lucanet
In return from your experience you’ll be offered a competitive salary, along with excellent employee benefits and the chance to work from home 2 days per week. You must live within an easy commute of Worthing to be considered for this role.
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email email@example.com