Salary: Market related
Location: West Worthing, West Sussex, England
Market: Public Practice
Grafton Banks Finance are currently working with a small local accountancy practice with offices near Worthing. We are looking for an experienced Payroller on a permanent basis working part time. 15-20 hours a week.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing a high-volume payrolls for (300+ clients).
- Process all PAYE and NI contributions
- Dealing with all starters and leavers
- Processing RTI and auto-enrolment
- Liaise with various departments regarding payroll queries
- Process all year end payroll
- Ensure all current payroll legislation is adhered to.
- Ad-hoc finance duties
The successful candidate will have previous practice payroll experience, experience managing high-volume payrolls, knowledgeable in a range of payroll accounting software’s including Excel. Ideally you will have experience of CIS Payments and returns. You will need AAT or CIPP qualifications. For your experience you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package
For further information please contact Scarlett Newton on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com