Salary: £55k per year + bonus, pension & benefits package
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is assisting a rapidly expanding business just outside of Brighton to recruit a Finance Manager. The business is looking to grow the finance function in an exciting period of growth as it expands into Europe, the US and Asia. The US parent company is also planning to list on the NASDAQ in Q3. Working as a middle member of management in a small growing company, there is scope to be involved in much more than finance.
The position requires a newly qualified accountant ideally from practice looking for a move into industry. The role offers two days per week remote working, two different attractive bonus schemes, pension, close to a train station, free local parking, beers in the office on a Friday and many other perks!
The key areas of responsibility include:
- Oversight of daily cash activities and managing cash flow.
- Oversight of credit control.
- Monthly reporting – this will include:
- Consolidations across regions;
- Monthly management financial reporting and analysis;
- Monthly compliance reporting for banks.
- Supervising the Finance Department (a team of four).
- Managing the annual audit process (including SOX control testing and preparation of full IFRS financial statements).
- Identifying areas in which they can use finance to support the wider business, particularly the Sales and Logistics department.
- Playing a key role in liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com