Ref: FP&A AB
Salary: Â£50k - 60k per year + generous benefits
Location: Brighton, Hove, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting an FP&A Analyst to join a large well-known organisation firm in Hove with a fascinating history and a great work culture.
Working with senior stakeholders the FP&A Analyst will provide high quality finance and commercial support to improve decision making and profitability of the core business.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Responsible for the managing of consolidation and delivery of executive level plans as part of the quarterly forecasting and annual budget process.
- Responsible for providing analysis, scenario planning, and performance analysis.
- The role is also responsible for ensuring that the underlying reporting systems are fully utilised.
To be considered for this opportunity you will fulfil the following requirements -
- A qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with an excellent academic record.
- It is essential that you have solid financial planning and analysis experience in industry with developing budgets, P&L reviews and deep dive revenue reviews.
- You should be deadline driven and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to develop relationships across the business and work as part of a professional, proactive finance team.
- You will have the Right to Work in UK.
This organisation offers a competitive basic salary, flexible working and a collaborative working environment with the opportunity to progress your career within a successful company.
For further information please contact Amy Butler on 01273 229499, or email email@example.com