Divisional Financial Controller
Salary: Market related
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is delighted to be exclusively partnering a market leading financial services business in the Manchester area with their recruitment of a Divisional Financial Controller. This position is newly created due to rapid growth within the organisation.
Duties as follows:
- Implementation of annual budgets & 3-year forecasts.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Statutory accounts & tax returns through production of working files for the group.
- Monitoring Marketing (analysis of the success of marketing campaigns etc.)
- Cash flow management.
- Ad hoc project work.
- Monthly payroll through production of information & liaison with payroll provider.
- Provide MI to the business.
- Regular liaison with sales/marketing teams on commercial matters.
An ideal candidate will have a background similar to the following:
- Must be a fully qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Experience of leading a finance function (ideally within an SME environment) is desirable.
- Team management experience (2-5 people).
- Great communicator and highly organised.
- Able to work at pace within a fast moving organisation.
This role offers hybrid working and pays a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Ryan Leggett on 01622 584 334, or email email@example.com