Salary: Â£70k - 75k per year + bonus, LTIP, pension & health care
Location: Horsham, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting a Tax Manager for a rapidly expanding Horsham based SME business. The role requires a fully qualified CTA tax professional with previous experience of R&D Tax Credit Claims in order to apply. The role only requires the successful individual to be office based once per week moving forwards.
The primary focus of the role will be to manage the corporation tax and R&D tax credit claim process, engaging with the business and tax advisors to ensure that tax figures and returns are prepared and filed accurately and on time. The role will also support on all other tax matters, for example being the company’s main liaison point with HMRC and assisting/leading on employee and international tax issues as they arise.
Areas of responsibility include:
- R&D (SME and RDEC) claims – to engage with the business (eg project managers) to understand and analyse expenses by project and prepare data for our tax advisors to run in their software to calculate claims
- Project manage the preparation and submission of tax comps for all companies, including iXBRL tagging
- Work with the tax advisors and the finance team to ensure tax figures are prepared ready to post for month end, and to prepare disclosures for external reporting
- Liaise with HMRC and tax advisors on all tax issues
- Support with international/withholding tax issues and relevant group structures
- Manage PSA process
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of P11Ds
- Manage employee tax/payroll queries including international tax, PAYE, expenses etc, liaising with the Group’s tax advisors as necessary.
- Support with employee share option scheme administration and calculating/processing PAYE and NI contributions through payroll
This is a great opportunity to work for a business which is financially set for major international growth over the next few years. You will be rewarded with a bonus scheme, pension, health care and LTIP.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org