Assistant Business Partner
Salary: £30k - 35k per year + Benefits
Location: Chichester, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are currently working with a large commercial company in the South Coast to recruit an Assistant Business Partner on a permanent basis. Reporting into Commercial Finance Management this role is to support the business by ensuring all the financial and regulatory accounts are produced accurately within a robust and effective control environment to maximise the business performance .
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for :
- Supporting the Financial Analysis of actual monthly results/trends to provide increased cost visibility and ownership, ensuring a robust control environment and informed and insightful commentary.
- Developing processes, tools and reports to help business partners have a consistent reporting platform to benchmark against on a routine basis.
- Assisting the Finance Manager to provide financial insight and analysis to allow informed added value decisions to be made and robust, challenging yet achievable budgets and forecasts to be agreed with the Directorates.
- Assisting with completing the financial data making up the future Business Plan, including cost to serve and revenue data.
- Supporting other financial aspects of developing the future Business Plan such as on Current Cost Depreciation.
- Maintaining financial computer systems; assisting management with strategic planning, financial modelling and analysis.
- Co-ordinating and facilitating the process of documenting accounting policies and procedures.
We are looking for a part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience of working in a Business Partnering/ FP&A role. You will need to have a strong business acumen as well as experience of working with financial data and accounting standards. You will need to have excellent IT skills and very strong communication skills both written and verbal. You will need to demonstrate the team player attitude and drive to ensure results are delivered. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package and study support.
For further information please contact Emma Prior on 01737 300933, or email emma.525EC7E15.firstname.lastname@example.org