Salary: £30k - 40k per year + Benefits
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are pleased to be partnering with a well- respected commercial company with offices just outside of Brighton. We are looking for a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Finance the job will involve working on the continued development of the planning/ forecasting and budgeting processes and models for the business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support the business from a financial analysis perspective to deliver Budgeted and longer term strategic objectives
- Support FP&A Manager with the development of planning/forecasting/budgeting model
- Take the lead on preparing the Budget / quarterly forecast
- Initiate and continuously look out for improvements to the forecasting, reporting and analysis processes
- Support the FP&A Manager in the execution of inorganic growth strategies (including M&A, international expansion and new site expansion)
- Work with FP&A Manager on pre-acquisition modelling to assess suitability of potential targets, including review of the targets’ accounting policies as well as driving the supporting the financial due diligence process.
- Support FP&A Manager with the strategic aspects of the debt facilities and other financing facilities
- Support the Senior Leadership Team and wider group through providing financial analysis to support ad hoc projects
- Support FP&A Manager & CFO with financial analysis and insight into performance of other business areas
- Monthly analysis of centre by centre performance
The successful candidate will be a Part Qualified accountant studying towards ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience of working in a Finance Analyst (FP&A) position. You will need to have strong Computer skill including Excel and experience of working within either a manufacturing and or Engineering company with strong communication skills to be able to work across the business effectively. This is a permanent job offering a competitive Salary.
For further information please contact Emma Bavin nee Prior on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org