Salary: £25k - 27k per year
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are delighted to be supporting a well-established client with offices near Haywards Heath who are looking to recruit a Banking/Treasury Assistant on a fixed term basis. The purpose of this role will consist of a range of treasury and banking tasks, assisting the Treasury Manager in a fast-paced finance environment.
Duties may include:
- Prepare payments for processing on a regular basis
- Update cashflow/liquidity forecasting
- Daily cheque processing and cash banking
- Investigate and resolve any queries
- Responsible for timely processing of treasury inbox
- Support across the wider finance team
- Ad hoc duties
- Prior experience within Accounts or treasury
- Strong Excel skills
- Available on short or immediate notice
- Ability to commute to offices 1-2 days per week.
Please note this role does offer hybrid working, you will need to be based in the local area to commute 1-2 days in office.
For further information please contact Scarlett Newton on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com