Salary: £30k - 35k per year + Benefits
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are currently working with a large, growing PE backed company with offices in Leatherhead, Surrey to recruit a temporary Accounts Assistant on a full time basis for a period of 2-3 months. Reporting into the Head of Finance and working in a small friendly team you will be responsible for supporting in the smooth running of the Purchase ledger and general accounts maintenance.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Maintain Accounts Payable function
• Resolve purchase order and vendor invoicing issues appropriately
• Maintaining up to date and accurate fixed asset register
• Daily bank reconciliation, cash allocation and petty cash handling
• Vendor on boarding and invoice processing
• Review and processing of employee expenses and company card transactions
• Quarterly VAT return preparation
• Assist with annual budget and quarterly re-forecasting process
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a finance function managing predominantly the Accounts Payable functions. You will need to have strong IT skills including ( Microsoft packages) Excel and experience of working on Accounting packages such as Sage or SAP. You will need to have strong communication skills and be a strong team player. Due to the temporary nature of this position candidates available at short notice will take preference. This role is working at least 3 days in office and 2 days at home.
For further information please contact Emma Bavin on 07702 667018, or email emma.426DDC794.firstname.lastname@example.org